Saturday 29 March 2014

Coconut Chicken Boob and Cauliflower 'Rice'

So today is meal prep day for me and I bought lots of chicken boob, fish, veg, hearts and other things to sustain my body though out the week. 

I divided my chicken boob into 2 batches as I wanted to marinate them differently for variety. First batch main ingredient was coconut and here is what you need (bear in mind this should last me a few days. I don't cook for just one day!) 


For the 5 Servings of Coconut chicken you need the following:
Coconut chicken

- 1400 grams Chicken Boob
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic 
- 1.5 tsp Braggs amino
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard 
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil 

Direction: 

1. Mix/ blend all ingredients together apart from chicken & olive oil 
2. Marinate chicken with mixture
3. Put olive oil in pan and fry all the chicken. Add olive oil as needed, but I didn't bother juice from the marinate was enough to cook it without pan burning and boobs drying out. If you want you can bake instead. 

One serving (230g)
Calories: 325.6/F5.28/C3.28/P66.64

Cauliflower 'Rice' 

One cup chopped up cauliflower boiled for about 10 mins with 0.5 serving of Braggs aminos 

Calories: 25/C 5/ F 0/P2

Total for meal: calories: 351/C 8/F5/P69 

This meal is great for anyone who is thinking of doing carb cycling. Very low in carbs and high in protein! 


Enjoy and watch out for what I make with the other batch of chicken. 



2 comments:

  1. Coconut chicken boob looks so delicious.

    pure cambogia slim test

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learnt some new things from your post.
    Thank you for your post. I've been following
    your blog for few days.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete