Saturday 22 March 2014

Recipe for plantain waffle/pancake

Hey all as you know I've been shouting and counting down on twitter and Instagram about my Refeed day which is tomorrow yay! In order not to labour myself in the kitchen I have already made my pancake which I will eat like a traditional waffle and chicken recipe. I will post a picture on twitter and Instagram tomorrow before I bite into it! 

I'm increasing my carb intake by 100% so will be eating 4 of them babies if my stomach can handle it 😁😳


It is is such an easy recipe and I got my cook to test it out for me lol. It yields 6 pancakes and I've also done the macro break down for 1 pancake. Enjoy! 

Plantain waffle/pancake

312g plantain
6 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tsp coconut oil
1tsp baking powder 
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together in a blender and either cook in waffle iron orin a skillet like a pancake! 

1 pancake 
Kcal 148, fat 2.8,carbs 23, fiber 2.2, protein 10.9, 

Obviously I would not be indulging in these on my low carb days!!

Follow me on twitter and let me know how you get in with these 

Watch out for more recipes 

1 comment: