Saturday 5 April 2014

Protein/Energy Balls

10 protein/energy balls (would be a good post workout snack)


250g pitted dates 
1/4 cup almonds 
1tsp cocoa powder 
2 scoops whey protein ( I used choc and vanilla) 
1 tsp sweet freedom natural sweetness 
1 tbsp biona organic coconut oil 

Directions 

1. Blend all ingredients together until comes together and able to roll in a ball without mixture crumbling. 

2. Remove from blender and roll into small balls. I made 10 out of them.

(You can roll into chai seeds or coconut shreds if you want. But I opted not to.)

:( forgot to put my peanut butter so I'll be having that as a side with them of course! Lol

Whole mixture was 360g so I was able to get 10 balls which were 36g each. 

Macro:

Totals for 10 balls: kcal 975, fat 29.9, carbs 171.4, protein 50.7

1 ball (36g): kcal 97.5, fat 3, carbs 17.1, protein 5.0

Enjoy snacking the healthy way! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Energy Balls with us.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information are provided here. This is really a great blog
    with your all informative article. Hope you will continue writing.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete